The News & Record
South Boston News & Record
and Mecklenburg Sun
Home   •   News   •   Sports   •   Classifieds   •   Community   •   Health   •   Entertainment   •   Obituaries   •   Opinions   •   Weather
Advertising | Contact | Register
Advanced Search
News

Election do-over raises hackles

South Boston reverses move to November voting; Wyatt-Younger wins bid for vice mayor

South Boston sets aside cigarette tax decision for 90 days

Four more metal detectors deployed at HCHS, HCMS

Sports

Dixie Boys 2-0 in state action

Community

Opinion

A&E

Community

Letters to Santa

SoVaNow.com / December 10, 2009
Vanessa Mason’s Letters to Santa
South Boston Elementary 1st grade

Dear Santa,

How are your reindeer? How is Mrs. Claus doing? I’m very good. I want some more clothes because I love to wear them when I am cold in the cold snow. I want a big phone because I will call my best friend. I want a web kin because I will play with it when I go to sleep.

Love, Talley Roberts

Dear Santa,

How old are the reindeer? And is Mrs. Claus doing good? I’ve been good. I would like a toy four wheeler and a new toothbrush for Christmas. I would like a play station 3. Thanks you Santa.

Love, Leo Noblin

Dear Santa,

Is Rudolph’s nose still glowing? Santa it’s hard to remember the reindeer’s names. I have been very good. I want a remote helicopter. I want a remote car. Thank you.

Love, Chandler Spencer-Toombs

Dear Santa,

Are you feeling good? All I want is a new game. I really want a play station 3. How are the reindeer? I’ve been very good. How is Mrs. Claus?

Love, Joshua Roberts

Dear Santa,

How is Mrs. Claus? How are you feeling? I have been good. I want a lap top so I can play games. I also want a skirt too.

Love, Hallie Vaughan

Dear Santa,

How are your elf’s doing? How is Mrs. Claus? I have been good. I want a doll that you can straighten her hair and you can color her hair. I love you Santa. Thank you.

Love, Kayla Spencer

Dear Santa,

How are the reindeer? How are you? I have been good. I want a real puppy. I want a DS. Thank you.

Love, Keithen Garner

Dear Santa,

How does Mrs. Claus get you fat? Has Rudolph gotten the sleigh ready yet? I’m good. I’d like Alvin and the Chipmunks. Then I’d like Smash Bros. My last toy that I’d like is G Force. Thank you.

Joseph Long

Dear Santa,

Are you an old elf? Does Mrs. Claus go with you some times? I have been good. I would like Spider Man 3 games. I would like a Ben 10 alien game. I would like a pocket rocket. I would like a Sponge Bob Square Pants True or Square game.

Love, DJ Jennings

Dear Santa,

Is the toy factory working and am I on the nice list? I want a wii for Christmas so I can beat my uncle at bowling. Also, a DS. Can I have a phone too?

Love, Neveah Hodges

Dear Santa,

How are the elves? How many elves do you have? I have been kind of good. I want an i-Carly sweat shirt because I can use it for recess. I also want a wii so I can play a game when I am bored. I also want a phone so I can call people. Thank you Santa.

Love, Maddie Freshour

Dear Santa,

How old is Rudolph? How are you feeling? I am doing great in school. I would like a pet shop for Christmas. And please give me a phone because I wanna call Mrs. Mason at school and give her a text message.

Love, Addison Bourne

Dear Santa,

How are your reindeer? Are you doing fine? I would like to have a real phone. I would like to have a video game. I would like to have a play station 3. I am doing very good.

Love, Tosin Ojoula

Dear Santa,

How is Comet doing? How is Rudolph doing? I want a x box 360. I want this car game called Cast Off. I want a PSP. Thank you Santa. I am a little good.

Love, Jailyn Crowder

Dear Santa,

How has Rudolph been? How have the elves been doing too? I’ve been good. I want a nerf gun. I want a little four wheeler. I want a JLX car.

Love, Joey Duffer

Dear Santa,

How are you doing? Are you good? I want a baby alive. I want to play with it. How is Rudolph the reindeer? I have been a little bit good. I love you.

Love, Troyahna Williams

Dear Santa,

How is Rudolph? Me and you work together. Will you bring my Mom something? Will you bring me a car? I love you Santa. I have been good.

Love, Elijah Lee-Mills

Dear Santa,

How are the reindeer? I feel very happy. I want a DS. I also want a race car. How are you Santa? Thank you. I have been good.

Love, ShaKiara Scott

Dear Santa,

How is Mrs. Claus doing? How are your elves doing? I have been sometimes good. Will you please bring me a wii. Will you please bring me a laptop. Will you please bring me a webkinz.

Love, Parker Vaughan

Dear Santa,

How are you doing? How are the reindeer? I want a video game. I want a PS3 too. I want it to play. Thank you Santa. I’ve been kind of good.

Love, Eric Miller

Dear Santa,

I am being good. I really want a PSP and a X box 360. I love you Santa. How are the reindeer?

Love, TyLek Foster

Dear Santa,

How many presents do you deliver in one night? I will want a BFF ink doll. I want a zoo zoo pet. I would like a frog aquarium. I have been very good.

Love, Abby Hill

Dear Santa,

How are you doing? How are your reindeer? I have been good. I would like a spark scooter and a play station 2.

Love, Blakely Kamp

Advertising Flyer

Find out how you can reach more customers by advertising with The News & Record and The Mecklenburg Sun -- in print and online.